Thursday 7 May 2009

Hi/Low Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Highs:
Both boys are healthy (Can I get a WOOHOO). Adam and I are healthy! And last, but certainly not least, I am back on my diet after a two week break and have lost 0.7kgs since Monday!

Lows:
A friends son was run over by a car on Monday - at first they did not think he had any serious injuries, but he is now in ICU on a ventilator.
A dear friend has been trying to get pregnant for a long long time - this week we thought she may finally get a positive on a test, only to get another negative.
And of course Kayleigh.. always Kayleigh.. my heartbreak over this story grows with each week...

1 comment:

GammySel said...

I can truly relate with your friend who is trying to get pregnant. Each month is difficult but the Lord's grace is sufficient- may she find peace!
Angie