Wednesday 20 May 2009

Body After Baby Week 3


Photobucket

Okay Okay, so I should have done this on Monday.. or yesterday.. but the truth is, when I arrived home last night I was so tired that I did not even go online at all.. can you believe it? Me.. the addict.. not online at all.. you must know how tired I was..

I did not do very well last week.. I did not lose any weight, but I did manage to go to Gym every day except Wednesday .. so yay for that .. at least it was something..lol

My goals for this week:

1. Go to gym every day that I am not working.
2. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
3. Cut out sugary snacks
4. Have the scale go down, even by a little bit!

I pray I can be a little more disciplined this week - the wheels really came off last week! I blame my friend Jade... she took me out for cocktails last week, and cocktails really interfere with ones diet!

This is Jade....Naughty naughty Jade leading me astray off my diet!


One day at a time!

1 comment:

HotHarmony said...

Great job on making it to the gym every day last week. What an accomplishment that is.