Thursday 30 April 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

High:
This weeks high is a very personal one - I feel more in love with my husband today than I did when I said my vows.. and that is saying something! Adam and I have always had a fabulous relationship - yes we argue, who doesn't, but we have always had a solid marriage. And this week it has become even stronger.. Love you very much husband!

Low:
My low is still to do with Kayleigh..I can't get over the fact that her personality is "gone". I feel like I am in mourning for a close relative, rather than for a sweet baby girl whom I have never met. I am really taking the news about her very badly.. it is affecting me in ways that I cannot even put into words here... Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night just to check my Facebook to see if Adam(Kayleigh's Dad, not my husband) has posted an update about her... I feel like I miss her? Am I losing my mind? Possibly..

No comments: