Thursday 23 April 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

HIGH:
Watching Daniel finally roll from tummy to back and back to tummy - I knew he could do it, but like a typical mommy I spent my time fretting until he did it - Love you lazy boy!

LOW:
Kayleigh... The new development with Kayleigh this week has hit me hard! I know it sounds crazy, I have never met her or any of her family. But these little ones creep into your heart.. and hearing the news about Kayleigh has really been tough for me. On the outside I pretend like all is good - I smile, make jokes and carry on like any good wife and mother would - but on the inside I feel sad.. and like "what's the point?" I know I shouldn't let it get to me so much.. but I feel heartbroken.. and very very sad.. enough said..

2 comments:

GammySel said...

I know exactly how you feel.. I pray and wonder why? why them, they are so little and have a whole life to live for our Lord... it hurts...

Angie

Missew said...

I know how you feel about Kayleigh. Never met them but feel some connection. Can't help but feel sad for the situation. Way to go to your little guy!