Monday 2 March 2009

Lets bake!





Caleb and I decided to bake on a rainy Saturday this weekend. We made chocolate chip cookies and butter cookies. Then Caleb decided it would be a good idea to throw some weird ingredients into a bowl and bake it.. which would explain the first picture..(I named it "The Blob")It was much larger than it looks in the picture and it was horrible, and I had to pretend to eat it and love it for my sweet little chef...LOL...It was such a special afternoon and I loved every moment of it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yummy! We baked cupcakes yesterday ourselves. Must have been a baking kind of weekend.

Hope everyone is feeling better. We all have some sort of cold here. Coughing our heads off.

mo_inoh said...

ok so after reading your post i am hurry now. great post