Sunday 7 March 2010

Without friends where would we be?




This is Jason. Jason is an Aussie (but we try not to hold that against him). I have known Jason for around 7-months - and in that time he has become one of my closest friends. Jason is the kind of person we should all aspire to be; he is not perfect (see Aussie comment lol), but he is a good person. He has a heart of gold and a sense of humour that is guarenteed to make you laugh even on your worst day.

Jason recently came to South Africa to visit us. He spent two weeks living with us and in those two weeks I learnt more about Australians than any human should have to... :)

On a serious note, Jason is a truly special individual. He gives me one of those friendships which should neve be taken for granted. Doesn't matter the time of day or what he is doing, I can pick up the phone at any time and he will be there for me.
Thank you Jase... for all the times you have just listened when I need to rant.. and for the times you still will.. you are a rare type of soul..

No comments: