Wednesday 17 February 2010

The problem with writing is...

There are so many things I want to blog about - so many stories going round and round in my head. Unfortunately they are things I am not allowed to blog about - how frustrating!!!

Loyalty is not always a good thing! Loyalty to family, friends and even colleagues - it is because of these loyalties that I have nothing to write and it is annoying me no end. I have a couple of truly fabulous stories that I wish to get out - thinking about them and how to word them is literally making me crazy... but I cannot.. So I keep them locked inside.. what a waste of a good piece of writing - or at least a good topic...

So I apologise for the delay... but for now I must hold my tongue.. I pray a new "non loyalty" driven topic comes my way soon...

Waiting.. waiting.. waiting..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oohh very intrigued am I. I've got the same problem. I try not to make my blog too personal so as to respect other people's privacy. Can be frustrating when just because I think a story might be an entertaining or interesting blog other people may be hurt that I'm including something personal about them that might be read by someone who they don't want to share with. The joys are writing. You could always put in a disclaimer like 'the name in this blog have been changed to protect the innocent' :)