Thursday 25 February 2010

5 Years have gone by and it still feels like yesterday...

Today would have been your 5th birthday (or this was your EDD).

I miss you everyday..
time has made the wound less raw...
it is there but it is no longer an opening to my personal hell..
I miss you every day...
I still weep for our lost time...
for the candles you will never see on a birthday cake
for the ribbons I will never tie in your hair
for the joy of baking cookies with you on a rainy Sunday afternoon...
my tears are not as desperate as they were 5 years ago
and yet they still come freely from time to time
my love for you is as endless as time itself...

I am your mother..you are my daughter...
This will never change...

Happy Birthday Jorga
Mommy loves you...

1 comment:

Les_CT said...

Hey Kerren, Something that no one who hasn't had the experience will understand.... but just because a child did not live to breathe does not make them any less your child.