Thursday 22 January 2009

Say What?

For those who do not know me, I teach for a living. To be technically correct, I am a Facilitator. Anyway, one of the courses that I teach focuses on empowering individuals through the use of effective verbal communication and I traditionally end this course with a list of my favourite George W Bush quotes.. so in honour of his leaving I thought I would share my two favourite quotes of all time:

1. "There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."
-17 September 2002 in Nashville, Tennessee

2. "Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many obstetric gynaecologists aren't able to practise their love with women all across this country."
- 20 September 2005

Enough said..

No comments: