Thursday 8 January 2009

Daniel's 10-week shots!

Mommy I hurt....

Make it stop!

Finally asleep.. phew!


Poor baby had two injections yesterday, plus two sets of oral drops!

He weighs 6.3kgs (13.8lbs) and is 63cms (24.8inches) in length.. what a big boy!

He was absolutely fine during the whole ordeal.. just moaned a bit when she stuck the needle in his leg. But.. at about 16:00 yesterday all hell broke loose and he yelled and yelled until evenutally passing out.

It was heartbreaking to watch. Daniel never really cries, he moans here and there, and will make crying sounds if he is really trying to get your attention, but last night was the first time I have actually seen tears pouring down his face..made me cry..

So we were both wailing until I gave him somthing to make him feel better and then about 20 minutes after that he finally went to sleep.. poor little angel...I hate taking him for shots!







1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hate shots too! My 6 month old had to have 3 shots in 3 days this week for some stubborn ear infections. I hated every second of it even though he took them like a champ by the last day.

Your Daniel is a cute little guy!