Tuesday 13 April 2010

Time...

I hear the clock ticking in my head...
With every second I waste I fall further behind..
There is so much I need to do...
So many things that require my attention...
And yet I just cannot seem to get on top of them..

There are so many things I need to update you on... Caleb went to Dubai to visit family; Adam had surgery last Friday; Daniel is growing up every day...

And me you may ask? Well firstly thanks for asking... The truth is sometimes I feel I am just drowning in the care of boys (and a man)!

Now you all know how much I adore my boys... but the truth is that at the moment I just feel like I am stretched too thin.. there is not enough to go around... I need more time.. more money.. more ... more.. more... I am stretching so thin I may be transparent...

And as I sit and write this, my doorbell rings...

It is Mel... my Mother-in-Law come for a visit... I have about 10 minutes to visit with her and then I must dash off to the Doctor with Daniel...

sigh...

No time...no time....

Stop the world... I want to get off... only for a holiday of course...

No comments: